filters
State:
City:
Product:

Pop Tv - YOUNG AND RESTLESS

What did you do with the Young and Restless in the evening???? Some people work during the day and can't watch it on CBS OR on POP at 9:00Am!!!! WE WATCH IT AT NIGHT.........or used to.........BRING IT BACK, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

Pop Tv - Why have you removed Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless at 6:30 and 7 me and my friends are pissed

You have removed The Bold and the Beautiful at 6:30 and the Young and the Restless at 7:00. My friends and I are not happy!!!! And the shows you've put on are not worth watching!!! Please put our soaps back on so when we get home from work we can watch them. Does not help that you put them on in the A.M. we're at work.
1.9
Coverage Area
Reply to reviews
Trying to complain about dropping the show. I need to let POP TV know of my Mother and my disappointment. Sad Sad Sad Sad Shocked
Terry Mitchell Jr

the location is: Marrero, LA 70072 6pm, Cox Communication Cable disappointed {{Redacted}}

Pop Tv in Los Angeles, California - Young and the Restless soap opera

You took off The Young and the Restless that used to come on Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. can you please explain why after all these years?

Pop Tv - Young the Restless soap opera

Please explain why after years of airing The Young and the Restless Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. you decided to take it off the air? Cry

Pop Tv - Soap Opera Young and the Restless

Why do u show it at 6:00 pm and then remove it? It’s sad when older people love that show and prefer to watch it on ur station at night. Who cares about Charmed!!!! It’s older reruns! No one gets up early enough to watch it at 8:00am in the morning. Lunch time is at 11:45-12:45 so so these people rely on you women rely on the evening episode. Thank u I’m advance central time.

Pop Tv - Programming changed

Put evening SOAPS back on. Young and restless at 7:00 p.m. Leave it alone!!! Will stop watching if you do not return!!!!
1.3
Coverage Area
Show

Pop Tv - Where did BH 90210 go???

Hello. Have you guys stopped season 5 of Beverly hills 90210 in mid season? Are you planning on continuing the show? I don't see any more episodes scheduled. Thanks

Pop Tv in Los Angeles, California - WTH WITH B&B

WHY ON EARTH WOULD U MAKE AN IDIOTIC DECISION TO TAKE ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED SHOWS OFF POP??? Y&R AND B&B ARE THE TOP SHOWS AROUND THE WORLD! DUMB! DONT WATCH POP NOW....
Reply to reviews
Very upset pop chose to remove y and r from evening viewing. Employed viewers can’t watch the daytime viewings . Please reconsider and return our favorite show. What is the reason?
Deborah Lee Frey

Please put the Young & The Restless back on at 7p.m. !!!! It was the most thing I looked forward to in the evening after working all day! I have been watching this for years s...

1.6