filters
State:
City:
Product:

Pop Tv - Young and Restless

Please return The Young and Restless back on at 7:00 pm. This is the only time I can watch it since I work during the day. I don’t know who made that decision but if someone could watch at 9:00 am then they could probably watch at 12:30 because they don’t work during the day but others do!! Therefore we need to watch at night! Please reconsider. Thank you.
5.0
Coverage Area

Pop Tv - Young and The Restless

Please bring back Y &R at 7:00 pm. Work during the day. We really miss this show.

Pop Tv - Young and the Restless at night

Please bring back the 6pm Central standard time of Young and the Restless. This is ideal for the daytime worker. Watching re runs of shows like Charmed is not enjoyable. Not sure why you had to get rid of it in the first place.
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Show

Pop Tv - PUT THE YOUNG & RESTLESS BACK ON POP @ 7pm!

PLEASE put the young & the restless back on @ 7 pm on pop channel me and my mother has been watching this for years at this time it's like a family tradition we look forward to my mother is so disappointed so am i so PLEASE put it back at 7pm

Pop Tv - Tv schedule

I work Monday-Friday. I looked forward to watching young and restless at 7pm every night. Who made the decision to change it to 9am??? Please put it back to 7pm. Please consider a change in the lineup. We do still watch young and the restless. There is a reason why it’s still on. Thank you.

Pop Tv - WHY ARE NIGHT TIME SOAPS GONE

YOUNG AND RESTLESS AND BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL ARE GONE, FOR WORKING WOMEN THIS IS ONLY TIME WE HAVE TO WATCH. NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

Pop Tv - Removing

Why did they take off the Young and Restless and Bold and Beautiful ??? please bring back Sad

Pop Tv - Young and restless

Bring back young and restless to pop network.
Show

Pop Tv - WHERE IS THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS AT 7pm.

Please bring the show back at 7pm (M-F). this is t he only time I have to watch because I work during the day. This is my down time and I enjoy watching this program. So to the powers that be please relay that there are lots of us out here that enjoy this program at 7PM and if there is anything they can do, please bring it back. Airing this show at 9AM in the morning, I don't think was a good decision. Thanks

Pop Tv - PROGRAM CHANGES

WHY HAVE YOU DECIDED TO TAKE THE EVENING SOAPS PFF?