I have watching the daily rerun of the soap Young And The Restless from 7-8 Monday - Friday since I am a private Chef I work daily and can not watch but always looked forward to this show at nite on your station.I noticed during the holidays I did not see it I thought it was due to holidays and old reruns of soaps during that time. Now the holidays are over (HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEAR) and so is my one soap show I watched since I was a kid(and I'm a guy!!

LOL) is now off the rerun air for good. Come on folks have a heart I do not think people would mind one hour less of Charmed or which ever movie shown could also wait an hour. Once again come on folks Give me Back Young and the Restless from 7-8 pm on pop PLEASE!!!! Thank You in advance for your CARING choice of programing on this topic.

Have a great day.

Tony N. tonyn1961@yahoo.com feel free to respond if needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pop Tv Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Programming.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Don't understand all the comments from fans still no Bold & Beautiful and Y&R really?!! Bring those soaps back!!!

Bring back Bold and Beautiful and Young & the Restless in the evening!!! That's what was good about this channel!

Y & R ? I watch it twice per year and never feel like I've missed anything.

I was once a loyal viewer but dropped the show when it became single actor scenes speaking into their cell phones.

I've met Don Diamont (formerly Brad, he is truly a gentleman in real life) and spent a moment or two with Herr Gudegast (Victor) ... he's a bit scary even in passing ...